Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Simply unpleasing.

Christmas is coming. I wouldn't even think of what I want. Cos what I want, what I can't get. Like wth, seeing people so happy holding their christmas present while I don't have anything, sad die. ): I only don't get why my parents don't give presents for christmas. Hong kong people cannot give meh. Walao. They would just be like, its not our style to give presents from christmas. Fucked up. But come to think of it, the thing I want can't be given, so now I can't think of anything. That oh-my-godly perfect phone, have to wait till I pass every subject for CA1. Kinda impossible...
Priscilla, my this crazywoman. Cheer up yeah, you're not porster, don't care people say what lah. They must be jealous. And ehy ehy, I'm sadddddd, very-the-sad ley! I hate my principal nowz, I don't care your marks is what lah, I want you come in only. ): Aiyah, since you're posted there, all the best uh. Idk where is that school manz, but nvm, can meetup de. Heh. I love you muchsxzc. (L)