Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry christmas eve. :)

Last christmas, I gave you my heart, and the very next day, you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special. - Last christmas, by Ashley Tisdale.

Today's Cheryl's birthday, happybirthday! :D
Yesterday with Debbie has been fun. Went Bugis and Lot one. I bought ribbon hair clips from Diva. Neoprints and stuff. Thanks for accompanying me all the way dear. I loves you. :)
I think today's post will be short. I've got nothing to say. Hahaha, but I'll try to drag it.

I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need, I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree. I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know. Make my wish come true,  cos all I want for Christmas is you. - All I Want For Christmas, by Mariah Carey.

I didn't put those lyrics up cos it's related to christmas okay people. I really mean it. Cos I've figured out, that I only want him for christmas.