Monday, December 7, 2009

Pangsehkia.

You got all you needed to pass, well me? You never gave me anything, how am I suppose to get a map, your pictures, bearing, everything else. Congrats, oh but wait, I forgot my report, don't you need a companion's report huh? Just like I need yours, oh maybe you're smart enough, to go and fake. Well good luck with that. If you didn't want me with you guys, couldn't you have said earlier? Instead of making me go through all these trouble. And you, why must you be so selfish, to only think about yourself. Did you ever spare a thought for another person's feeling, since the beginning, before the hike, we were already having a misunderstanding, I regret not letting you go, to insist you to join us. Now I know, I've made the wrong choice right from the start. Now not do I only know who are my fake friends, I also realized that I never meant anything to you. If you want to come help, I'm just gonna say, I don't need it. If you need my report, I send you, I won't gain anything. Pictures the same, you got mine, but I don't have yours, I'm the one loosing in the end. But don't worry, I only stand a little percent in your hike log, I'm sure you can afford to loose it. I know you regret partnering with me, too bad. I still have to say, it wasn't my fault, if you guys hadn't left me alone there, all these wouldn't have happened, what do you take me as? Someone who will just take care of your things while you're gone? Oh I just realised, I'm talking about you now, from him to you, wow. So awesome, can link one aye. I don't care if you read this or not, if we're still friends, I still won't take back my words. I never pictured you guys to be like this, I'm just the extra one to you aye? You only needed those smart ones who could help you. Well sorry I'm stupid, blame me lah. You always think you're right, say things that can hurt my feelings, and you don't know. How nice of you yes? I won't bare this in mind, I don't hold grudges. But please could you all stop treating me like your maid. Let me repeat, this words I said, I'm so not taking them back. I know I can't afford to loose you all. But at this point, I still don't want to, but I'm not just going to sit down there at a corner and cry without venting it somewhere.