Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gone like the wind,

I'm so tired. .___.
Gonna blog today, long, long day mah.
Supposed to be at Debbie's house at 10, but I changed it to 11, but I'm always early, so I reached at 10 anyway. -.- Waited an hour plus for Guan Ying, but in the end, she thought we were suppose to go her house, so Debbie , Phoebe and I went.
Planned the route for exploration and drew it on transparency, had our lunch there, and played Wii. Around 5, went to Jia Yi's house. Then we got bored and went to Tiong park, vandalised, and I knocked my head while sliding down the slide(?), got baluku. -.- Then Debbie had to go home before Si Lin reached home, but just right he came running back from Tiong, shouted our appologies but he seemed to be running away from us, she had to go, therefore, I went to his house somemore, to seek forgiveness, wow? Haha, then yeah, he wouldn't let me see him, went to Jia Yi house to get pen and paper, then wrote sorry and all, slip through his door.
Otw down, in the lift, couldn't find my wallet, went to Tiong park, no have, went around the blocks, no have, went back Guan Ying house, she told me it was most probably with Debbie cos we have the same wallet. .___. Phoned her, finally answer, wow yes with her. -.- bus to her house, got my wallet, bus home, reached at 8. HAHAHA.
Guess what, I texted you today, but you didn't reply, I, devastated. Just asking something that doesn't even relate to us, at least you could reply a "idk" or something like that. But no reply at all. I guess you're avoiding me again? Well, I'm trying so goddamn hard to forget you. But you just seem to be so important...
I know its not long, but longer than usual, tmrw got exploration trial, ohmytian. Bye, <: